- I had better things to do
- My Doctor once warned me to avoid places that make me feel suicidal
- One word: iDRINK
- I have a beautiful wife/ I wished to get ‘promoted’ to fatherhood, at least
- My mother used to tell me: “Avoid the company of fools”
- The previous day was a Sunday. Statement self-explanatory
- For a change, I wanted to intentionally do nothing
- My baby’s weekly gift money just surpassed my salary and I wanted to celebrate that
- My refrigerator failed (even though it works 6 hours less than I do)
- My five year old son knows more manners than you do and I wanted to take time to appreciate that
- One word: Cricket
- I was busy reading a relatively utopian novel called 1984
Other things that didn’t make it to the list:
- Dog’s birthday
- Income Tax Raid
- Bomb/Flood hoax
- I come to office only for the Air Conditioner. My wife bought one at home yesterday.
I’ve never worked under anyone and this is just an imagination-driven post.
Nevertheless, I’ve been forced to attend college 😦
Wanna read my other posts? :
Also, you can leave your very own reasons as a comment below.
Good Day! Bye!
—————————————————— End of this post —————————————————-